Terms & Conditions
Purified Soul Ltd
SLIMTOXTEA is a trading name of Purified Soul Ltd which is a Limited Company registered in England & Wales number 9013785.
Buying a product(s)
Browse our website and click on the item(s) you wish to purchase, they will then be automatically be added into your shopping cart. Once you have finished your selection, click on "CHECK OUT" and you will be asked for your address and payment method details to complete the order and registration processing order to complete your sale. We accept all major credit card and debit cards including Paypal. All on-line payments are secure & processed by 3rd party companies, no credit card, financial details are stored by Slimtoxtea throughout the transaction process.
We guarantee our products are 100% natural & preservative free.
You can use one of the following formats to contact us regarding any other query you may have:
Email - email@example.com
Write to us at: Slimtoxtea, 33-35 Brook Street, Wakefield, WF1 1QW United Kingdom
Alternatively you can go to our Contact Us page.
We do not disclose buyers' information to third parties. Cookies are used on this shopping site to keep track of the contents of your shopping cart once you have selected an item, to store delivery addresses and other relevant information during the shopping process, data collected by this site is used to:
- Take and process customer orders.
- Administer and enhance the site and products supplied.
- Only disclose information to third-parties for good delivery purposes.
In accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000, you are entitled to a 7 day cooling off period that starts the day after you receive the goods. If you would like to make a return, please contact us for instructions to obtain a returns form and a Returns Authorisation Number. The form must be clearly filled and the returns number marked on your returned goods, a copy of your invoice must also be sent with the goods. Any goods returned without an authorisation number or copy invoice will not be accepted. We accept the return of items only if they are unopened, in their original condition, unused and in their original packaging. If you return the goods as detailed we will issue a refund for the goods, excluding delivery charges of £3.00. The buyer will be responsible for ensuring that all returns are delivered to above address and for providing proof of delivery of any such return, the cost of such is the sole responsibility of the buyer.
In rare occasions where items are allowed to be returned outside the returns policy, they will be subject to additional rules. Outside returns must be authorised before any item is returned & the required form fully completed.
- Any product will only be accepted for return by the sole discretion of the Slimtoxtea.
- The product should be fully complete & in full working order and should be returned in its original packaging.
- It must be suitable for resale, any product which is not suitable for resale will be returned to customer at their cost.
- Any product returned will be subject to a restocking fee of up to 30% of the product cost – however if the product returned was part of a discounted sales order, all other non-returned products on the sales order will revert back to the original advertised prices, then the new resulting figure left on the original order will be subject to up to 30% restocking fee.
- The restocking fee will be added once the product has been fully accessed for resale.
- All possible figures will be made available before any items are returned - showing both the maximum and minimum amount to be credited back to customer.
- Any money to be credited, will be processed within 14 working days.
- Our terms & conditions apply to all sales.
- Our products, prices, specifications & terms & conditions are subject to change, please check latest details when ordering.
- Your statutory rights are not affected.